If you are looking for a place to relax in a quiet, peaceful atmosphere and to meditate, then don’t miss Pyramid valley which is an international meditation centre with the world’s largest pyramid and one of the high energy spots in the World.
In the year 2003 this pyramid valley was founded by Brahmarshi Patriji
Activities to do at Pyramid Valley
- Meditation at Maitreya Buddha Pyramid
- Spiritual workshop
- Spiritual Library – swadhyaya
- Trek in the near by hill
- Sunset view in the lake view
- Residential accommodation
- OSHO and Rampa pyramid
- Iarepa Akhanda Dhyana pyramids
- Tapsatali for intensive meditation
- Adi Sakthi dhyana kshetram
- Meditation lab
- Pyramid energy research
Maitreya Buddha Pyramid
- 5000 people can meditate at a time in this pyramid.
- Height 102 feet and oriented at north – south direction
- Base 160 feet x 160 feet
- The King’s chamber is located at the center of the pyramid at 1/3rd height.
This place is surrounded by lush green hills and a lake, must visit place in Bangalore who wish to just relax alone or with Family.
Free food provided by the trust in the name of Annadhana program. When we visited this place found people volunteer themselves on few cleaning activities.
Timings :9:0AM to 6:00PM
Location kanakapura Road, Kebbedoddi village, Harohali Hobli, Ramanagara district, Bangalore.
Distance : 30 kms from Bangalore
Contact number : 918027563262
Mail ID : email@example.com
Near by attractions :
- Tirumoorthy Temple
- Art of living